Synopsis: The Prometheus Moment describes the intersection of Dionysus and Paracelsus. In this way the ideas of story-making and archetypal personas are introduced, along with the visceral and human ideals of exploration and curiosity (i.e. development of intelligence).
Public Link: 15-1611 The Prometheus Moment (pdf)
Eight part Numbered Key
I. 01 VALEURS – 04 ENDROITS (INCL. 02 VISIONS & 03 PLANS) (unimatrix)
- 01 The topic (at hand) requires a system to keep it in existence, as well as to allow it to grow.
- 02 Truly seeing in the moment provides access to reality, as well as to—
- 03 Forming the future, and
- 04 Describing an encapsulated moment or component of time.
II. 05 PERSONNES – 08 DATES (INCL. 06 CHARGE & 07 SUJETS)
- 05 The combination and cross-referencing of individuals’ perspectives, combined with
- 06 The consolidation of routine tasks and todo’s, updated with people’s individual reality(ies) creates
- 07 The opportunity for learning and the development of fundamental curriculum materials that
- 08 Creates specific appointments in time when individuals can get together to combine energies.
III. 09 ORGANIZATIONS – 12 EVENEMENTS (INCL. 10 OBJETS & 11 PROJETS)
- 09 Developing objectivity around the personal permits development of the body corporate that
- 10 Formalizes communications means and method through objective forms and tabular data
- 11 Permitting the development of large-scale group projects and media, vital to the development of
- 12 Unique cross-media moments in time shared by many individuals.
IV. 13 REVENUS – 16 ENCAISSE (INCL. 14 PRODUITS & 15 RESULTATS)
- 13 Trading becomes available when one’s objectives become rationalized and heightened by
- 14 The demonstration and efficacy of proprietary services and products, producing
- 15 Qualified results bearing witness to plans being birthed and eventually to
- 16 Encapsulated outcomes (i.e. quantified units of trade worthy currency)
Pythagoras’ contributions to mathematics are no secret, however the specifics of his number philosophy are, to this day, shrouded in mystery. The design of the unimatrix is leveraged off specific numerical values attributed to discovery or deduction by Pythagoras.
- ONE is the number of CREATIVITY and CONFIDENCE
- TWO is the number of COOPERATION and BALANCE
- THREE is the number of EXRESSION and SENSITIVITY
- 4. FOUR is the number of STABILITY and PROCESS
- FIVE is the number of FREEDOM and DISCIPLINE
- SIX is the number of VISION and ACCEPTANCE
- SEVEN is the number of TRUST and OPENNESS
- EIGHT is the number of POWER and ABUNDANCE
- NINE is the number of INTEGRITY and WISDOM
The system encompasses all aspects of these, and resonates uniquely to the fourth, from which its fundamental terms are derived.
These are illustrated in the breakdown of the unimatrix into four key sections, as well as the breakdown of each section into four key chapters. Each of these in turn is represented by the meta terms described by MARK substance, EXPRESS catalyst, GROW action and BRAND results.
V. BINARY NATURE (Twisted Pairs)
The first seven labels are specific and form the nucleus of the descriptive field for every item. In completing the process it will be necessary to find and form a label for any item corresponding to each of these seven:
The completion of these seven labeling points permits the unique identification of any item, which is located in label number eight:
Upon completion of this description, the item is given life through the intersection of yet another set of twisted pairs, the labels nine through sixteen. These terms apply hierarchically to all prior labels—that is to say that the ninth applies to all eight before, the tenth to all nine before, and so on. The first four (nine through twelve) are grammatical terms and reference causation and connection with other items:
The next four (thirteen through sixteen) are etymological terms, providing nuance and understanding:
13. ARCHETYPE1 substance archetype
14. ARCHETYPE2 catalyst archetype
15. ARCHETYPE3 action archetype
16. ARCHETYPE4 results archetype
VI. MICROCOSMIC NATURE
The entire organization is developed as a microcosm of the macrocosm, that is to say that to utilize the system is to study and mimic it in the real world. This is how developing groups of sixteen is an intrinsic part of leveraging the power of the system.
VII. PARADOXICAL QUALITY
THE LAW OF PARADOX is that Law which recognizes the movement of energies in four dimensions simultaneously. This Awareness indicates the Law of Paradox as that which combines the Law of Cause and Effect along with the Law of Inertia, the Law of Microcosm and Macrocosm, and the Law of Vibration.
VIII. PRESCRIPTIVE FORM & DESCRIPTIVE RECORD
The unimatrix is a prescriptive form of language providing amplitude for the description of real life.
Due to its paradoxical nature, however, it is much more as well. Use and understanding of the unimatrix provides access to a recipe for building human organization, intelligence, knowledge and profits. Put another way, it is a form for creating real life.
The correct application of the prescription is contained within and suggested by the structure of the unimatrix itself. Therefore, putting it to profitable use starts by a thoughtful study of it in its entirety as well as all its constituent components, their order, and how they interrelate.