Following are eight critical areas of overall business brand development which need to be respected, in order to succeed in this new world of social media. Being alive in this world of social media is akin to being on stage 24/7/365. There are accommodations to be made to this life style for some that may be more than they bargain for!
Eight critical areas of overall business brand development which need to be respected, in order to succeed in this new world of social media:
- Business – your offer, price point(s), business arrangements, etc., etc.
- Niche – the market you aim to thrive in more than any other
- Blog – your daily news, comments, and views on the world
- Brand – your overall promise and name umbrella
- Category – the two, three, or four word plain English description of what it is you do better than anybody
- Helper – your partner, friend or associate who has committed to sticking through with you on this thing through thick and thin
- Calendar – a public sortee or commons, organized by date, where you can quickly and easily state your business
- Community – a group or other following that is committed to your purpose, if not your vision, as well.
Do you dare take the GENr8 Challenge? Care to FIND out how? 8 Categories you must cover to develop a breakthrough brand category by Chief Architect Bryce Winter of MarkBrand Group Canada